Villanova Dental Studio provides comprehensive orthodontic services in Ottawa for children and adults!
Dr. Ami Barakat is an experienced dentist with advanced training in the treatment of crooked teeth. Ottawa Orthodontics can address concerns related to the fit and function of your bite using orthodontics. Dr. Barakat is also a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Our orthodontics in Stittsville can help patients achieve a smile that is both healthy AND beautiful. Through orthodontic treatments, we can get your smile up to it’s fullest and best potential. We can treat all of your dental needs under one roof.
What Can Orthodontics in Stittsville Fix?
Orthodontics is often the only treatment option considered effective for certain complex dental problems. Cosmetic goals can also be achieved when tooth movement is required. Dr. Barakat treats patients with a range of cosmetic and dental health concerns including:
- Malocclusion: Misaligned positioning of teeth when the jaws are closed, an overbite, or an underbite.
- Crooked teeth: Whether a cosmetic or functional issue, crooked teeth can lead to other dental problems.
- Jaw malformations: Skeletal issues in the development of the jaw are often the cause of TMJ related problems.
- Tooth Gaps: Or spacing between teeth, also called diastemas.
Real Patients, Real Results
Orthodontic Services In Stittsville, ON
Ottawa Orthodontics offers a full range of orthodontic treatments for both children and adults. Dr. Barakat will recommend the most appropriate option for your unique needs. Your initial consultation will be at our Hazeldean Road office location. Depending on your needs and cosmetic goals, he may recommend any of the following options:
- Traditional braces: These can be metal or ceramic braces, usually reserved for severe crooked teeth issues.
- Invisalign®: For mild to moderate cases, treatment can last for as little as a single year.
- Invisalign teen: For teenagers with mild to moderate malocclusion (crooked teeth) issues.
- Oral appliances: Can be used for a number of unique issues.
- Myobrace: Removable intra
-oral appliance system that follows your growing child.
We are equipped with the latest digital technology and equipment to be able to treat any orthodontic issues. We offer early orthodontic treatment options for children as well. Dr. Barakat recommends that your child be screened for orthodontic related concerns at around age 7.
This is around the time the permanent teeth have begun to appear. Early detection of complex dental problems, such as a dysfunctional bite or malocclusion, can lay the foundation for stable oral health as your child’s smile develops and grows. In some cases, early treatment can avoid the need for braces later on.
Schedule A Free Orthodontics Consultation
The first step is to schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation with Dr. Barakat in our Stittsville dentist office. During your consultation, Dr. Barakat will thoroughly evaluate your, or your child’s dental health, and discuss your concerns. You will be presented with the best treatment recommendations and given the opportunity to ask questions and receive information on payment and financing options.
We are accepting new orthodontic cases in Stittsville. Contact our Stittsville, Kanata and Ottawa orthodontics office today. Schedule your consultation by calling (343) 306-4506, or request an appointment online.