Dr. Ami Barakat is an experienced dentist with advanced training in orthodontics. He specializes in the treatment of concerns related to the fit and function of your bite. He offers comprehensive orthodontic services using advanced treatment options, techniques and dental technology. For beautiful smiles that are also comfortable and healthy visit Villanova Dental Studio today.
Your orthodontic treatment is tailored to your unique oral health needs and cosmetic concerns. Our goal is to support lasting dental health with high quality orthodontics. We will only recommend the most effective treatment for your unique dental issue. We offer our orthodontic services in Kanata and Ottawa, Ontario for children and adults to treat the following dental concerns:
- Traditional Braces: Metal braces that are the standard treatment for malocclusion.
- Invisalign®: Clear aligner system for mild to moderate crooked teeth issues. If you have a few teeth causing issues, this procedure is for you.
- Invisalign Teen: Teenagers can benefit from this clear aligner system as well. Developing teeth have a greater chance of faster results.
- Oral Appliances: Night guards, mouthguards, and retainers are just a few examples or oral appliances.
- Myobrace removable intra-oral appliance: This early intervention system is important to be able to avid braces in the future.
What Can Orthodontics Treat?
Orthodontics is often the only treatment option considered effective for certain complex dental problems or cosmetic goals when tooth movement is required to achieve the desired result. Dr. Barakat treats patients with a range of cosmetic and dental health concerns including:
- Malocclusion: Misaligned positioning of teeth when the jaws are closed is either an overbite, or an underbite
- Crooked teeth: whether cosmetic or functional, crooked teeth can lead to other dental problems
- Jaw malformations: skeletal issues in the development of the jaw are often the cause of TMJ related problems
- Gaps or spacing between teeth, also called diastemas
Family Friendly Orthodontics Office In Ottawa
Villanova Dental Studio is passionate about the services we provide and the long term dental health of our patients. We take time to educate you on how your treatment will affect your bite, how to care for your braces and steps to take for long term maintenance of your new smile.
Orthodontics plays a significant role in the establishment of a stable oral foundation, repositioning the jaw and the teeth for a natural and functional bite. Villanova Dental Studio recommends that young children visit for an evaluation around the age of 7, providing the opportunity to intercept any development problems related to the structure of the jaw or positioning of the teeth.
We also offer full services for adult patients who have struggled with the appearance or comfort of their smile, or who may be experiencing orthodontic relapse.
Schedule A Free Orthodontics Consultation
The first step is to schedule a complimentary orthodontic consultation with Dr. Barakat in our Stittsville dentist office. During your consultation, Dr. Barakat will thoroughly evaluate your dental health and discuss your concerns. You will be presented with treatment recommendations and given the opportunity to ask questions and receive information on payment and financing options.
Call us at our Stittsville Ottawa and Kanata area Orthodontics office to schedule your consultation at , or request an appointment online.