Emergency DentistAn Overview
If you have a dental emergency that needs immediate attention, call our Ottawa emergency dentist office at (613) 836-9084.
In the event of a dental emergency be sure to stay calm and call our office immediately. Our skilled staff can assist you over the phone. Dr. Ami Barakat and his team will see Ottawa dental emergencies as soon as possible.
Emergency Dental Services Kanata, ON and Stittsville, ON
Our Stittsville, ON emergency dentist office, offers compassionate and comprehensive dental care and will see you right away if deemed necessary. Our staff uses CEREC technology for same-day dental restorations in one visit to our office.
We also offer sedation dentistry treatment options for patients with dental anxiety. Sedation dentistry can help patients control their fear so they may receive the emergency care they need to restore their healthy and beautiful smiles.
Our Ottawa Emergency Dentist Services Include:
- Examination of the infected or injured area
- Provide restorative services for damaged teeth
- CEREC Same Day Restorations
- Comprehensive treatment plan to restore smiles
- Root Canals
Toothaches not only painfully disrupt our lives. They undoubtedly come at the most inconvenient times. That’s why our emergency dental care center in Ottawa is open seven days a week, ready to help you with experienced and considerate doctors.
We’ll relieve the pain through a comprehensive exam, prompt treatment and a variety of easy payment options. Immediate care for your aches and teeth is here when you need it at Villanova Dental Studio.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is utilized to help eliminate pain and make treatment easier for our patients. Sedation dentistry is particularly helpful for patients who suffer from dental anxiety. We use sedation dentistry to ensure that you’re entirely comfortable and at ease when we’re providing treatment.
Comprehensive Emergency Dental Care
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency in Ottawa, the professionals at Villanova Dental Studio are here to help. Our compassionate and highly trained team—led by board-certified dentists—can provide pain relief and treat the cause of your symptoms. By utilizing the latest in dental technology, we can quickly and accurately diagnose the issue and deliver comfort faster. Our dentists have decades of combined experience treating patients of all ages for a wide variety of dental conditions. If you are experiencing an issue, don’t wait for your next routine exam to meet with a dentist. Instead, contact us today to schedule your appointment.
The following are examples of common dental emergencies:
- Toothaches — Toothaches can be caused by any number of oral issues, including cavities, infected tooth roots, and blunt impact. When you schedule an appointment with us, we will uncover the cause and take the necessary steps to alleviate your pain and treat the cause. Depending on the extent of the problem, a root canal, emergency filling, or tooth extraction may be required.
- Impact trauma — Sports injuries, car collisions, and other accidents can seriously damage your teeth, which can break, become loose, or completely dislodge. Regardless of the extent of the damage, our dentists can help. A loose tooth can often be saved if treated early. If a tooth has been lost, we can also place an implant to give you back your smile.
- Jaw pain — Jaw pain can be caused by grinding your teeth and cavities. It can also be caused by a problem with the temporomandibular joints (TMJ). This can result in pain in and around your ear. Trauma, an improper bite, arthritis, or wear and tear can all result in TMJ pain. Our professionals can diagnose the issue to help you find relief. For example, a night guard is a plastic dental appliance that fits over your teeth to prevent damage due to nighttime teeth grinding. Getting to the cause of your symptoms is the best way to reduce and eliminate the pain.
- Broken retainers — Retainers are an essential part of your oral care routine. They keep your teeth aligned so, when your retainer breaks, it’s critical to get it replaced immediately to prevent your teeth from shifting. We can provide you with a replacement retainer that fits comfortably.
Dental accidents, abscessed tooth removal, root canal, dental bridges, broken retainers, emergency fillings, broken fillings, tooth extractions, broken teeth, fractured teeth, and even swollen jaw problems can all be handled in our office.
We offer oral sedatives and local anesthesia for more painful dental emergency procedures. Our general services include teeth cleanings, whitening treatments, implants, dentures, wisdom teeth removal and more. Explore all of our emergency dental services.